aciTree is a customizable cross-browser treeview control written as a jQuery plugin (requires at least v1.7.1). It offers a API for controlling things down to the element level and it has built-in functionality to load the entire tree with AJAX.Read More
- supports an unlimited number of 'file' items (items that have no childrens) and 'folder' items (items that can have one or more childrens);
- unlimited number of levels, those can be easily loaded with AJAX (the archive contains a small PHP implementation as an example);
- supports selecting an item, checkbox and radio-button elements, keyboard navigation (the arrow keys, pageup/pagedown, home/end, enter, escape and space can be used), in-place item editing (using f2 key or the mouse and enter/escape keys to save/cancel editing);
- is possible to change the form in which the tree is displayed with CSS, the items allows HTML formatting, the odd/even rows can be styled differently;
- supports displaying multiple columns without using tables, with RTL support;
- you can specify an ICON image for each item (background-position-x and background-position-y can be included so that you can use a single image containing all the icons);
- by the use of a callback function you can customize the content of each item before it's even inserted in the DOM.